12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pre-season week 1

OK, so only a 300g loss this week - but a loss is a loss so I am happy. It was mostly because I did not exercise enough - only twice this week... They were big sessions, but two is just not enough. But I did have a couple of bad food choice days and had pizza of all things on the weekend. At least it was only 2 slices and not more.
So, this week I plan on eating very clean and doing 5 sessions at least and that will be hard cause I have my triathlon on Sunday and need to taper and then recover. But I can do it!
I hope you are all doing well and are pumped with the opening of the pre-season tasks. Make sure you really spend time on them (especially the ones on your excuses and your goals) - they are VERY important and will make all the difference on whether you make it through to the end of the 12 weeks or not. Do exactly as Mish tells you and be true to yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment