12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week One down

It felt really good to finish week one and know that I did everything right and maybe a bit better than right :)

Week One (calories in, BMR, workout calories out, surplus/deficit)
Monday (1105, 1605, 745, -1245)
Tuesday (1205, 1605, 500, -900)
Wednesday (1084, 1605, 533, -1054)
Thursday (1116, 1605, 539, -1028)
Friday (1011, 1605, 0, -594)
Saturday (1049, 1605, 884, -1440)
Sunday (1184, 1605, 858, -1279)

TOTAL weekly surplus/deficit = -7540

So it is all looking good. I loved the meals, only swapped a few things around and really picked up my exercise. Week two has started and I loved the sandwich for lunch (Mediterranean vegetables with basil ricotta - mmmnnnnn!)

I went to the gym a couple of times (casual entry as I blew a lot of my money last time I joined for a year) and really enjoyed it.

I love getting out and about outdoors and had a great bushwalk/trailrun on Sunday. I am going to try and do a lot more bushwalks as Sydney has so many gorgeous National Parks on hand and at the moment all the wild flowers are out - I love spring!

So this is week two and I plan on being on the money again this week - I am determined to look and feel good for Christmas and the festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment