OK, I am rising to the challenge set by @justmekath (http://courage2start.blogspot.com) - to help keep me on track
1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.
organics - farmer's markets - protected areas - conservation - flowers - do too much all the time - knitting - sailing - outdoors - friends - family - dreamer - glass half full - reading - studying - writing - planning - farming - and the list goes on....
2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender??
I am first-timer to the #12wbt, but not to dieting and fitness. I tend to manage best when there is support around me and I am not trying to do it on my own. I am also good when I am accountable out there. I want to lose 25kg all up, but would be happy with 15kg. I have had 1 flu, 1 lung infection and 6 head colds this year, which contributed to me putting on 14kg, so looking forward to being fit and healthy again.
3. Why do you blog??
Helps keep me accountable and connected.
4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss)
A hard question, there are quite a few major inspirations. My Mum the most as she is amazing in so many ways. I also really admire Bob Brown, quite a few academics in sociology and geography.
5. What things in life bring you the most joy?
The little things - flowers, a sunny day, the smell of jasmine flowers in spring, snow, gum trees on grey sky, the ocean, mountains, nature........
6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round?
Sticking to it rigidly and keeping motivated - I have a lot going on at the moment.
7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?
Making new friends, getting back to feeling good about myself, a goal to focus on.
8. And what scares the pants off you?
1200 calories and high exercise making me tired and lethargic and affecting my brain function. I hope I will be OK - work is demanding and I am writing up my PhD, I need 100% brain function. Also scared I won't stick to it and will fail myself.
9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words
Hard to get started, but feel soooooooo good afterwards. Even when I have sore bits, I know it is becasue I have done good :)
10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling ____________________
fit, fabulous and transformed.

No comments:
Post a Comment