12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

one day to go

It has been a pretty rocky couple of weeks for me and I'm sorry I have not been posting more. My partner and I are breaking up, not for lack of love, but because I want kids and he doesn't. So I am going to need this 12WBT even more now to keep me distracted and focused on me and what I need to move into this next phase of life. Bring it on!

I did receive my Polar heart rate monitor in the post on Wednesday (ordered it on Tuesday - so very impressed) and I finally used it today. It was good to see what 500 calories burnt looks like and what extra I need to do on top of the C25K program that I am doing once again. The C25K program is great and I have done it before and got up to running 7+ kms. I have been sick a lot this year and so my fitness and weight have taken a bashing - so back to C25K and now 12WBT and getting back on track.

I have done all my pre-season tasks and my fridge is full of good things and ready. I am excited and can't wait to see the kilos and centimetres drop off.


No comments:

Post a Comment