12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sign up day

OK, I am in :)
I am excited to be doing this with a group of others. I have done some 12 week challenges before and the only one that was successful was when I blogged with my bestie in 2009, we did x2 rounds and I lost 18kgs. Unfortunately in 2011 I am nearly back to my start weight and am ready to tackle it all again with renewed vigor.
I live in Sydney have a wonderful supportive partner who is very fit and dedicated to his exercise. For me, the little girl with the curl describes me to a tee "when she is good she is very very good, and when she is bad she is horrid". This applies to eating, exercise and motivation. So, when I am on fire, I am on fire!

I did do the City 2 Surf yesterday - I ran about 5 kms of it - am paying dearly today. Owch! But I am glad I did it and am pleased that I can push myself to achieve anything I put my mind to. I just have to watch for injury.

My start weight is approx 92kgs.
My goal weight is 67kgs and I am 165 cms tall.

I would just really like to be comfortable in my own skin, to feel good in my summer clothes and be fit enough to run the whole city2surf next year without pain or injury.

I am very into organic food, farmers markets and cooking - so I look forward to hearing others stories and recipes and seeing photos of your creations.

Bring on the 12WBT!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment