12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Goals are set!

I love goal setting and really love planning and working to a goal - so this was great for me and I know I can achieve these goals. So here they are:

1 month goals
- Lose 5kg (goal - 85kg)
- get through wk1-4 of C25K
How I will get there
- start 12WBT
- start C25K

3 month goals
- lose 13-15kg (goal weight 75-77kg)
- run 7km with no walking
How I will get there
- finish 12WBT
- finish C25K + continue run training 3-4 times a week

6 month goals
- lose 20kg (goal weight 70kg)
- run 10km with no walking
How I will get there
- do R1 2012 12WBT
- B210K run program

12 month goals
- Goal weight of 65-67kg
- toned
- run the whole city2surf
How I will get there
- R2 2012 12WBT - lean and strong
- join a gym to tone
- continue run training 3-4 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment