12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

week five weigh in

Well, after blowing out at the end of last week I have managed to weigh in this morning with no weight change - phew, thank goodness it was not a gain (although it was when I was on the scales on Sunday so I did turn it around before weigh in wednesday.

I am not doing real well this round and I need to get refocused. This is all very well to say, but actually doing it is proving difficult. I am using the blame game a lot at the moment, and some of the things are legitimate and others small. I really need to learn how to say NO better as I just end up with so much on my plate that I get very stressed and can't focus on anything. I am a perfectionist too and so am very hard on myself. I can acknowledge all these things, but finding solutions everyday is much harder.

So, what am I going to do about 12wbt? Not sure this morning. I have 6.5 weeks until the Triathlon Club Champs in Forster and I am going to have to get my self pumped and train hard or I will fall over as it is a longer distance. So, this weekend I will sit down and re focus and plan plan plan! I bought a car this week, so many of my exercise excuses are now gone (or at least will be when I pick the car up this afternoon or tomorrow - yay).

I would really like to be in the 60s for my birthday on 24th April - so here goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment