I got through my red flag week with a plateau and so that was pretty good considering I did make some poor choices and did have a chocolate truffle per day (after no chocolate for 9 weeks - oh and none since I got back) and had some wine in the Barossa. But I did cycle the vineyards one day (one very hot day) and did a couple of runs. So all in all a good result considering.
But today at weigh in I am back on track with 80.4kg (a 1.8kg loss) and I am really looking forward to being back in the 70s next week :) bring it on! Getting close to reaching my target weight loss for this round by week 12. I would like to weigh in at 77kgs for the finale.
I have also committed myself to doing round one next year as there are a heap of spots I know I could have done better this round and I would like to get to my target weight of 67kgs next year. I especially would like to follow the exercise program more closely and get more toned. This round I have been doing 4-6 days of exercise a week (500 cals a day and 1000 on the weekend), but it has been mostly cardio (run/walk and cycle) so I need to do more toning exercises, especially for my tummy area.
So all in all I am doing well and I have plenty more goals to keep me busy.

No comments:
Post a Comment