12WBT Rnd 1 2012

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Kath's blogger Challenge Week 5

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt
I was being lazy and in denial about food and exercise. I was comfort eating and using this as an excuse as to why I had put on over 10kgs since January this year. I was unhappy and uncomfortable and disappointed with myself.

2. Now - who are you now??
I have regained control of my life, my eating and my exercise and I feel great! I am seeing the results of my hard work and feel proud of the way I have managed my life over the last few weeks.

3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?
Exercise is always hard to make a habit. Once you get out there and JFDI it is fine and the endorphins are terrific, but just getting out of bed early and hauling myself out the door is constantly a challenge.

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?
Cutting out my nemisis - chocolate - I have not had any for 5 weeks..... Wow!

5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?
My waist is making a reappearance :) My cheekbones are peeking through and I am fitting into clothes that have been sidelined for quite a while.

6. How has your mindset changed this round?
I am feeling very positive about the program and am sticking to it with very little deviation (although another #12wbt-er birthday party yesterday saw me have 3.5 glasses of champagne and 1/2 piece of cheesecake..... back on track today). I have realised that this is a slow process, but the results will come (are coming) and that I am doing this for my health which is the most important thing of all.

7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."
I believe in myself and can make anything I want happen in my life.

8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."
sticking to the program without being obsessive or giving up if I stray a little. I have an all or nothing gene and I am working hard on tempering that.

9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."
feeling good about myself for summer and knowing that I worked hard to achieve a goal that is good for me.

10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?
optimistic - my glass is definitely half full (more I suspect) and I am taking all the positives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment